Furnished and fully equipped in a contemporary style, this light and airy second floor apartment comprises:
- Entrance hall with entry phone, stairs or lift to second floor
- Living area with desk and sofa bed
- Fully fitted kitchen, microwave, cooker, hob, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, dishwasher
- Smart flat screen TVs with Freeview in living area and bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Luxury bathroom and shower with cotton towels, bathrobes and toiletries
- Free wi-fi
- Allocated parking space
- Weekly housekeeping
The apartment is a 3 minute walk to the train station and one minutes walk from the High Street with its many restaurants, bars, coffee houses, supermarkets, swimming pool and well equipped gym.
Harpenden train station has a regular fast service into London St Pancras, home to the Eurostar Terminal, making travel between Europe and Harpenden simple and speedy. The train service runs between Bedford and Brighton offering direct journeys to St Albans in 5 minutes, Luton Parkway Station (for the Airport) in 6 minutes, Gatwick Airport in less than 90 minutes and Brighton for the seaside in just over 2 hours.
The M1 and M25 are nearby, providing easy access by road to Luton Airport and Heathrow Airport.
No pets and no smoking in the building.
- Colour TV
- Completely no smoking
- Guide dogs welcome
- Laundry service/facilities
- Linen provided
- Major credit cards accepted
- Meets basic access requirements
- On site parking
- Passenger lift
- Radio in rooms
- Shaver point in rooms
- Tea/Coffee in rooms
Rental is £105 per night with a minimum rental of 7 nights.
25% deposit payable on booking and full payment 4 weeks in advance.
Shorter term lets may be available upon application.
This accommodation has not been inspected and accredited. Please note: The inclusion on this website does not constitute a recommendation.
Address and contact details
Clayton House, Vaughan Road, Harpenden
Postcode: AL5 4EF
Tel: 01582 460898 / 07710 307221 / 07595 067703