Featuring a double room with king-size bed with duvet and pillows of your choice. We can offer duck down or hypoallergenic depending on your preference, with lightweight duvets for the summer months if required. All our linen is cotton for a relaxing night’s stay.
Other features include:- - Radio/clock alarm/iPod docking system
- Wall mounted smart colour television with Freeview and Netflix
- Iron/Ironing board (on request)
- Dressing table & stool
- Complimentary cotton buds make up remover pads
- Bedside tables
- Occasional chair
- Access to garden
- Free wifi
All our linen, towels and robes are 100% cotton. We can provide you with a choice of duvets ranging from medium tog rating to light, and in a choice of feather or hypoallergenic fibres (including pillows). Please let us know your preference at the time of booking.
Additional sleeping arrangements
- Cot/bed & linen available
- Tiled floor with underfloor heating
- Walk in shower
- Private toilet
- Sink/vanity unit
- Heated towel rail
- Quality Cotton towels/bath mat
- Quality Bath robes
- Handmade & locally sourced soaps
Many of our toiletries are sourced from the Hertfordshire Soap Company in Waltham Cross who provide us with gorgeous handmade soap made in small batches using methods dating back centuries. They only use 100% pure, natural ingredients and are members of the Guild of Craft Soap and Toiletry Makers.
We also use toiletry products from Hitchin Lavender Farm in Ickleford, Hitchin. Their products are Paraben free with no artificial colourings, and use 100% essential lavender oil from their own lavender fields.
In addition we also source products from other small cottage industries offering guests a wider product range.
- Good quality Bed settee & armchair
- Coffee table
- 40” flat screen smart TV with Freeview and Netflix
- Sound bar
- Silent Refrigerator
- Tea & Coffee making facilities with fresh milk
- Selection of books and board games
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary filtered water and biscuits
Outside seating area
•Table & Chairs
•Own access to garden
- Children’s facilities
- Colour TV
- Completely no smoking
- Disabled parking
- Garden/Patio area
- Guide dogs welcome
- Historic building
- Linen provided
- Major credit cards accepted
- On site parking
- Partial access/Facilities available
- Radio in rooms
- Residents’ lounge
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Shaver point in rooms
- Special diets available
- Tea/Coffee in rooms
- Vegetarian choice available
Visit England 4 stars
Visit England Silver Award
Visit England Breakfast Award
Please note: The inclusion on this website does not constitute a recommendation.
Sleeps 2 adults. Single or double occupancy options.
See website for prices.
Address and contact details
Lybury Lane, Redbourn, St Albans
Postcode: AL3 7JL
Tel: 07934 013075