St Albans knows a thing or two about markets, having one of the oldest regular markets in the UK, dating back to the 9th century. So what better City to hold a European-style Christmas Market?
St Albans would like to extend a very warm welcome to traders at its fifth Christmas Market, which promises to be a magical and unforgettable experience.
The event will take place around the magnificent 11th-century St Albans Cathedral and in the beautiful Vintry Garden - a walled garden adjacent to the Cathedral.
- NEW, Extended trading period. The Christmas Market will be open for 29 days this year, offering retailers the opportunity to trade right up to Christmas
- NEW Enhanced festive lighting and a family-friendly nutcracker trail provided by St Albans Business Improvement District will attract even more visitors to the City Centre for the festive period
- No VAT charged on stall hire
- Basic electricity provided – further supply available at minimal cost
- Britain’s quirkiest, most picturesque Christmas Market