Full details of all the activities and other events at Verulamium Museum can be found on the St Albans Museums website.
Events and activities
- Museum Explorers - Sundays throughout the summer holidays, plus Thursdays 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd August
- Family Friday - Roman Armour - 3rd August, 11am - 1pm, last entry 12:40pm - £2.50 per child
- Life as a Roman Soldier - Saturday 4th August
- Verulamium Puzzlers - Wednesdays throughout the school holidays - 2-4pm
- Make a Mosaic with Audrey Montet - Tuesday 7th August, 11am- 1pm and 2-4pm, £4 per child
- Meet the Romans! - Wednesday 15th August, 11am-1pm and 2-4pm. Drop in activity
- Meet Tessa Wheeler - Friday 24th August, 11am and 2pm
Please note that Verulamium Museum is free to residents, but non-residents are charged a small admission fee.
Address and contact details
Verulamium Museum, St Michael's Street, St Albans
Postcode: AL3 4SW