A wide variety of activities throughout the summer holidays, including free drop-in Make and Do craft sessions, Museum Explorers, Screen Printing workshops and more.
Events and activities
- Make and Do craft sessions on Sundays & Mondays 2-4pm - FREE, drop-in
- Museum Explorers on Fridays - FREE, all day
- Museum Minis on Tuesdays 31st July and 28 August - 10:30-11:30 and 1-2pm. £3, for ages 2-4
- Home Sweet Home - Weds 1st and Sat 11th August only. 2-4:30pm. FREE
- Huff, Puff and Blow Your House Down - Sat 4th and Weds 8th August 11am-1pm and 2-4pm - FREE
- Children's Screen Printing with Laura Felicity - Friday 10th August 10:30am-12pm and 1-2:30pm. £15 per child
Plus a range of other events. See www.stalbansmuseums.org.ukwhats-on for details.
Address and contact details
St Albans Museum + Gallery, Market Place, St Peter's Street, St Albans
Postcode: AL3 5DJ