Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 20 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
less than a minute ago.
- Beautiful photo of @StAlbansAbbey - looking resplendent today! https://t.co/G61M5AlGqc
5:24 PM Nov 27th Tweet Follow us
- RT @StAlbansAbbey: There are still tickets available for our popular #Christmas Tower Tours @StAlbansTourism https://t.co/UMZ7BnskjE https:…
12:04 PM Nov 27th Tweet Follow us
- RT @DisabledGo: Eat in #StAlbans with our accessibility guides https://t.co/NYCMzzYlPx @StAlbansTourism #FoodieFridays https://t.co/sZI8I7L…
10:21 AM Nov 27th Tweet Follow us
- RT @LoudbirdPR: The bar at the @StAXmasMarket is open! Enter the #VintryVillage via Waxhouse Gate, turn left !
5:59 PM Nov 26th Tweet Follow us
- RT @stalbansmuseums: The Warty Sisters and the Furry Godmouse. Sun 29 Nov 3pm - 4pm
Storytime session + activities for under 7s.Just £2. ht…
3:02 PM Nov 26th Tweet Follow us