Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 22 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- Nice coverage of he St Albans Visitor Partnership launch in this week's Herts Advertiser. We're looking for members from every aspect of th...
3:39 PM Jul 24th
- St Albans Fashion Week is gathering momentum - there will be another fashion show in our stunning St Albans Cathedral in November....
12:46 PM Jul 24th
- On 27th July it's the St Albans Race for Life in Verulamium Park. Have fun & raise lots of money! N.B. please use CITY CENTRE car parks.
4:23 PM Jul 25th Tweet Follow us
- RT @ButterflyWP: See the world through the eyes of a butterfly when you visit Butterfly World! http://t.co/HY6EEdTg18
4:05 PM Jul 25th Tweet Follow us
- RT @HarpendenHalls: Grab your #FREE tickets for @RollingClones tomorrow night! Only one day to go!! @WhatOnHarpenden #harpenden #livemusic …
2:18 PM Jul 25th Tweet Follow us
- RT @albanarena: TONIGHT Tom Cruise's latest action-packed film The Edge of Tomorrow Think Groundhog Day meets Starship Troopers! 7.30pm ti…
2:15 PM Jul 25th Tweet Follow us
- RT @eatingstalbans: There's still tickets for the amazing @dyadproductions Mrs Dalloway at The Maltings tonight http://t.co/84PBpvag4h
2:11 PM Jul 25th Tweet Follow us