Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 22 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- Want to know more about the fantastic new museum and gallery project? Take a look at these images from the architects and see the St Albans Museums a...
11:49 AM Apr 02nd
- Celebrate the winners of the Mayor’s Pride Awards 2015 at a free glittering gala event with an inspirational talk from Paralympian hero David Clarke ...
3:17 PM Mar 09th
- RT @AndreiLussmann: 3 floors, 3 styles of #sustainable dining @lussmanns #StAlbans. 560 man hours in 4 days - ready to open. Knackered! htt…
4:00 PM Apr 17th Tweet Follow us
- RT @WeForagers: Tonights specials #venison #ragout #sousvide #rabbit #pickledwildgarlicbuds #flowers #nomnom
3:40 PM Apr 17th Tweet Follow us
- RT @TheSnugStAlbans: Now that's an eclipse we can all enjoy... Bacon Cheese Burger, #LunchTime #snuglife http://t.co/ykVSlCOW6b
2:33 PM Apr 17th Tweet Follow us
- RT @GNPUB: We are serving Black Sheep, Tring Bring Me Sunshine & Moongazing, Otter St George, Meantime, Curious Brew, Addlestone Cider & ma…
2:07 PM Apr 17th Tweet Follow us
- RT @HarpendenTown: @HarpendenTown staff have been busy this week in Lydekker Park http://t.co/Jc2Zihrbd1
11:55 AM Apr 17th Tweet Follow us