Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 22 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- RT @stalbansmgtrust: Verulamium Museum & Hypocaust mosaics among the best see http://t.co/jc67yABqsc
6:20 PM Jul 22nd Tweet Follow us
- RT @ButterflyWP: The ANTicipation is over (collective groan)! Our new leafcutter ants have fully mastered our complex rope system! http://t…
11:40 AM Jul 22nd Tweet Follow us
- RT @stalbansmgtrust: This is the last week to see the display about the life of Louis Wain,as an artist and Napsbury patient, at MoStA http…
11:18 AM Jul 22nd Tweet Follow us
- RT @albanarena: We have a week of fantastic films coming up for you. Starting tonight with Frank (15) at 7.30pm, http://t.co/KsAQ5GwZzJ
11:13 AM Jul 22nd Tweet Follow us
- @stalbanschamber Hi Lisa, do you have contact details for them so I can get info for the website? Thanks.
6:20 PM Jul 21st Tweet Follow us