Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 20 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- Have you entered our @hertscountyshow raffle? http://t.co/eyD3aGyUFU Come and see us in the Shopping Marquee!
12:39 PM May 24th Tweet Follow us
- RT @Willows_Farm: For a full day of fun this half term check out our Spring Special Programme 23rd -31st May. http://t.co/BnhCrW2bxq #fun #…
12:24 PM May 24th Tweet Follow us
- RT @stalbansmgtrust: Just released from the Town Hall cells #tophatselfie at our stand @hertscountyshow @stalbansmuseums http://t.co/kpamnd…
12:23 PM May 24th Tweet Follow us
- A #TopHatSelfie @hertscountyshow with @stalbansmuseums and @prince0fcats @ http://t.co/MzOEWk1BGA
12:22 PM May 24th Tweet Follow us
- It's market day in St Albans - browse 160 stalls selling everything from fish to fancy goods!
10:10 AM May 23rd Tweet Follow us