Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 22 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- Less than a week to go until St Albans Cathedral is transformed into an oasis of colour and sound - don't miss it...
11:41 AM Sep 19th
- On the cusp of autumn, it's time to start thinking about Christmas shopping (although if you do yours at the last minute, the market is open unt...
4:24 PM Sep 15th
- Exciting news from St Albans Literary Festival...
4:20 PM Sep 15th
- It's @StAFarmMarket this Sunday, 8am-2pm
St Peters St, St Albans. Get top quality meat and dairy, freshly baked cakes & bread & lots more.
4:39 PM Sep 12th Tweet Follow us
- 799 followers! It would be lovely to make that 800 by the end of the day...
4:36 PM Sep 12th Tweet Follow us
- @ShawsCornerNT Hi, can you follow us so we can DM? Need to check contact details. Thanks. :)
4:19 PM Sep 12th Tweet Follow us
- RT @VanessaStAlbans: Just so no one forgets what will be going on in @StAlbansAbbey :) http://t.co/eXDOREasM5
4:16 PM Sep 12th Tweet Follow us
- RT @stalbansedcent: .@StAlbansAbbey Education Centre Roman Festival soon. Do you know this Legionnaire? #romanfestival #inspiringdays http…
4:14 PM Sep 12th Tweet Follow us