Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 20 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
less than a minute ago.
- It's market day in St Albans - browse 160 stalls selling everything from fish to fancy goods! http://t.co/5nOUBWMXCl http://t.co/GWFd6aioX9
9:54 PM Aug 29th Tweet Follow us
- RT @StAlbansFDF: Check out the Food and Drink Festival Brochure! http://t.co/Ehiqdtb0Eb #Events #BookNow
3:53 PM Aug 28th Tweet Follow us
- RT @stalbansmuseums: Here's some of our volunteers starting to pack our medieval collections. Come see us at work on Hatfield Road! http://…
2:55 PM Aug 28th Tweet Follow us
- RT @SlugStAlbans: Come along and join the fun #bankholidayweekender #slug #stalbans http://t.co/YaxmTfzKql
2:44 PM Aug 28th Tweet Follow us
- RT @stalbansmgtrust: Lots of guided walks around the City this weekend with @StAlbansTours http://t.co/GPTYkreBv1
2:39 PM Aug 28th Tweet Follow us